Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Gregorian calendar month challenge project

Thought i might share my Gregorian calendar month challenge project victimization Graphic 45's Bohemian Bazaar paper associated an altered Rat lure from Home Depot! it is a present that made of grosgrain ribbon and sent for my friend's girl that includes a birthday in August. it is a memorandum clip. Shhhh! do not tell. do not suppose she's going to see this.  Anyway I found this rat lure I bought a short time back, you recognize that stuff you get and place away therein hole you decision your craft area or studio!!!!!

Well i believed what am i able to make? this is often it! A birthday want list!  I started by painting the lure and therefore the wood base I bought at Michaels with Tim Holtz distress paints in ocean blue and therefore the base in rusty hinge.

Let dry then simply started attaching the papers from Graphic forty five Bohemian assortment and used the tags further to hide the front, extra some board items, ribbon and small letters from my stash, brads, metal clip also are from Graphic forty five, some bling, pearls and a few twine and therefore the happy birthday metal items area unit from creating reminiscences to end it.  Then I pasted the lure to the bottom. Done!  Hope she likes it.

I'm also entering this Altered piece in a few challenges this week as follows:

Graphic 45 July FB challenge Use Bohemian Bazaar collection and make a project
Make It Monday challenge #150 - Anything Goes How to make a cute ribbon wreath?
Craft Your Passion challenge #172 - Happy Birthday How to make a christmas ribbon tree?
Crafts and Me challenge #139 - Anything Goes How to make a wedding ribbon wall?
Crafty Ribbons challenge #54 - Anything Goes w/Ribbon How to make cheer hair bows?

No comments:

Post a Comment